Proudly providing unparalleled services to children, adults and families living with disabilities.
Angelwood Inc. assists families in caring for the special needs of their loved ones across their lifespan through a variety of programs suited to each person’s individual goals. We help children and adults with intellectual and developmental differences such as:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down syndrome
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Spina Bifida
Often other concerns such as behavioral issues, physical limitations, and seizure disorders may accompany a developmental disability. Regardless of what specific service is offered, the agency is built upon the experience and the high quality of care that has become our hallmark.
- Honesty – In everything we do
- Accountability – In our services and financial practices
- Dignity – Everyone treated with respect
- Community Building – Through education, integration, acceptance and advocacy
- Growth – Constantly learning
- Sustainability – Planning for today and tomorrow
To enrich the lives of families living with disabilities while serving as a sustainable recognized resource and progressive leader in community integration.