Share this Page
The Mission of Angelwood
Proudly providing unparalleled services to children, adults and families living with disabilities.
Angelwood Inc. assists families in caring for the special needs of their loved ones across their lifespan through a variety of programs suited to each person’s individual goals. We help children and adults with developmental disabilities such as:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down syndrome
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Spina Bifida
Often other concerns such as behavioral issues, physical limitations, and seizure disorders may accompany a developmental disability. Regardless of what specific service is offered, the agency is built upon the experience and the high quality of care that has become our hallmark.
- Honesty – In everything we do
- Accountability – In our services and financial practices
- Dignity – Everyone treated with respect
- Community Building – Through education, integration, acceptance and advocacy
- Growth – Constantly learning
- Sustainability – Planning for today and tomorrow